Are you getting the Zelle error code A101 when you try to sign in to pay? Keep reading this guide to find out how to do it. When using the Zelle Payments app, error code A101 generally means that the app download is broken, your phone number has changed, or your SIM card has been moved. Because of this, Zelle doesn’t trust your device to log in or make transactions. Another thing that could cause the error code is a Wi-Fi link that is not safe. “An Error Has Occurred. (A101)” is what the error message says. This guide will teach you how to fix the error code A101 so you can use the Zelle app to make payments again.
How To Fix Zelle Error Code A101? Best Ways
To fix the Zelle error code A101, make sure you can connect to the internet reliably and use the same phone number that Zelle has on file. Also, check if you’ve changed your cell phone plan and are giving less money. You can also switch the SIM cards on your phone.
Verify & Fix Internet Issues
Make sure you’ve a fast and steady internet connection if you can’t sign in to your Zell account or if you get the error code A101. You won’t be able to sign in because your internet might need to be fixed, secure, or slow.
- Ensure the link to the internet doesn’t drop and that it’s stable and fast enough.
- It’s easy to find out how fast your internet is by doing a speed test.
- Change the internet connection to a different one, from Wi-Fi to mobile data or back again.
- Restart your modem or router, and then connect your device again.
- Do a power cycle on your router or modem. Carefully disconnect all its lines and wires, wait four to five minutes, and then turn it back on.
- You can move up to a faster plan or get help from your ISP (Internet service provider).
Clear Zelle App Cache
- Touch the button for the Settings app, then tap the Apps option from the list to make it bigger.
- After that, tap “Manage App.”
- Choose Zelle or Find the Zelle app in the list by scrolling down.
- Tap the app when you find it.
- Please get rid of the Zelle app’s cache and all of its info.
- Try to make a payment again by opening the Zelle app.
- Go to the General Settings option after tapping the Settings button.
- Afterward, go to the iPhone Storage option and open the Zelle app.
- Pick the “Offload App” option, then click “OK.”
Uninstall & Reinstall Zelle App
If the Zelle Payments app gives you trouble or an error, removing and restarting it helps. This also changes the app, which means the issue caused by the old version may also be fixed.
- Find the Zelle app button on your home screen, tap it, and then choose “Uninstall.”
- Now, find the Zelle app in the Play Store or the App Store.
- If you find the app you want, tap it to get it and put it on your device.
- Try to sign in to your account after opening the app.
- Check the number you use to sign in on your phone.
- There are a lot of VoIP numbers out there, but you should use them sparingly.
- Make sure you have yet to send more than the allowed amount.
- Switch around the phone’s SIM cards.
We hope this guide was useful to you. Let us know how this guide works for you! Thank you!