Best EHS Inspection Software For Businesses will be described in this article. According to a UN Global Compact study, every year, an estimated total of 2.78 million workers die from occupational diseases and injuries. At the same time, more than 374 million people are injured in non-fatal workplace incidents.
Keeping these stats in mind, it is imperative for businesses across all industries need to re-consider and re-invest in their EHS policy by incorporating the best EHS inspection software in their overall strategy to make sure to communicate effectively, boost productivity, control expenses, and eventually, prevent any illnesses and injuries.
Best EHS Inspection Software For Businesses In 2024
In this article, you can know about Best EHS Inspection Software For Businesses here are the details below;
The market for Global EHS Software is predicted to expand at a significant rate during 2023 and 2031. In the year 2022, there was a steady rate growth rate in the market. As major companies implement more strategies, the EHS software market is predicted to grow throughout the forecast period.
What is an EHS Risk Management Software?
Environmental, health, and safety (EHS) management software is a comprehensive suite of tools & the features designed to aid business processes to attain continuous improvement through a systematic approach to the overall EHS strategy.
In today’s age, EHS management software has become an integral part of what is considered good business management because of the proactive approach to risk management and minimizing liability.
In other words, protecting worker health and safety and protecting the environment are just sound business practices.
EHS incident management software centralizes all of your risk data and operations in order to generate a complete picture of your company’s obligations and possibilities. EHS is also known as HSE, SHE, or QHSE, whereby “Q” refers to Quality.
Why Does Your Business Need an EHS Software?
1. Cost Factor
Manual EHS inspection can be costly for many reasons, including being resource-intensive, time-consuming, risk-prone, lacking visibility, and more. By implementing the best EHS inspection software, businesses can avoid such factors by automating and streamlining inspection processes.
Traditional inspection methods often involve intensive processes such as detailed paperwork and data entry, which are not only time-consuming but also susceptible to errors and can cause delays in productivity.
3. Compliance and Regulation
The process of keeping to regulatory requirements and statutory standards in an industry is difficult and calls for a well-structured approach that will enable regular reviews and documentation.
The compliance management capabilities in EHS mobile apps guarantee that consistent inspections are made according to prescribed industrial standards and regulations.
Best Mobile EHS Inspection Software For Businesses In 2024
For further clarification, let’s take a quick look at some of the best EHS inspection software to help you streamline everything.
1. Xenia– Overall No. 1 Best & Free Online EHS Inspection Tool
Xenia, a free EHS software, comes packed with innovative digital tools for EHS compliance. It empowers businesses to enhance the entire inspection lifecycle by standardizing processes across various domains, whether it’s for commercial, industrial, or private facilities.
Xenias’ pre-built templates, customizable checklists, and user-friendly interface ensure that each facet of environmental, health, and safety compliance is meticulously inspected, recorded, and evaluated.
Moreover, with an emphasis on seamless usability, Xenia accelerates the learning curve for those businesses that are new to EHS management, making it the best EHS inspection software for inspection and compliance.
- Automation Workflows: Build if/then logic into your inspection steps and automate corrective task creation from failed steps.
- SOPs & Checklists: Create essential documents like checklists, inspections, data logs, feedback surveys, incident reports, and more.
- Smart Inspections: You can create inspections with easy steps that trigger actions based on the pass/fail, multiple choice, or a numeric value.
- Incident Reports: These exhaustive reports are inclusive of incident, hazard, disciplinary, near-miss, damage, and quality Issues.
- Team Training: Help your team stay on track with safety meeting agendas, onboarding checklists, and standard operating procedures.
- Free Forever Plan: $0 for the up to 5 users, with access to all the basic features.
- Starter Plan: Starting at $99/month for the first 15 users, includes a work calendar view, work reports,
- template reports, sub-assets, and sub-locations.
- Premium Plan: Starting at $199/month for the first 15 users, includes reporting dashboards, time and cost tracking, template branding, public form submissions, automated templates, and more.
- Custom Plan: You get unlimited users, a dedicated account manager, onboarding and implementation, and integrations.
GoCanvas brings a paradigm shift with technology beyond the traditional EHS management solution. GoCanvas helps businesses save both time and money and revolutionizes how a company conducts EHS inspection.
According to their website, customers have reported a 20% decrease in their health and safety liability.
GoCanvas offers user-friendly applications and customizable mobile forms as a driver of effective EHS systems that conserve time and resources while engendering safety.
Thanks to its cloud-based operations, GoCanvas is a top EHS software that offers flexibility for EHS team members to perform mobile safety surveys and inspections as well as audit processes.
This makes compliance more than a periodic exercise; rather, it becomes embedded in everyday activities. EHS professionals have the option of offline data collection that allows them to work in remote or difficult locations and synchronize data whenever they want.
- Third-party Synchronization: Pre-built connections are available to help you synchronize your data, workflow, and communications.
- Offline Access: Input data, completed checklists, and recorded essential information even when offline.
- Documentation Tools: Get a digital audit trail of documentation instead of hunting for paperwork.
- Incident Reports: These exhaustive reports are inclusive of incident, hazard, disciplinary, near-miss, damage, and quality Issues.
- Essential Plan: Includes up to 3 Users and includes unlimited forms, unlimited submissions, offline access, autofill with your pre-existing data, photo capture & upload, and unlimited & lifetime data storage. For an exact quote, go to their pricing page.
- Elite Plan: Includes up to 7 Users and includes unlimited forms, unlimited submissions, offline access, autofill with your pre-existing data, photo capture & upload, and unlimited & lifetime data storage. For an exact quote, go to their pricing page.
3. EHS Insight
EHS stands as a great option for organizations with limited EHS budgetary resources. StarTex’s EHS Insight solution is particularly well designed to recognize the varying needs of companies in relatively safer industries.
It offers a budget-friendly solution that requires limited setup without losing functionalities. EHS Insight offers predefined templates when it comes to meeting simple EHS needs. This ensures quick and cheap deployment fit for the small industry but with less inherent risk.
EHS Insight outdoes itself by using the multitenant architecture to promote cost efficiency as well. In this respect, companies choose EHS Insight since the extra expenditures related to the single tenant solutions are only applicable if the customers need a higher level of security and better performance.
The multitenancy approach helps to reduce overall operational expenses, and hence, many organizations prefer budget-oriented EHS solution options to others.
- Audit Management: Ensure organization-wide compliance with all your regulatory and other requirements.
- Incident Management: An easy-to-use solution that reports and tracks all sorts of incidents, near misses, and more.
- Training Management: An integrated learning management system (LMS) helps improve the entire training process.
- Work Observations: A dynamic tool for your behavior-based safety and hazard identification processes.
- Quality Management: Manage quality data, reduce cost, ensure compliance, and monitor all aspects operations.
EHS Insight offers an accessible starting price of $3,600 per year. Providing an inclusive EHS management experience with cloud, mobility, appealing dashboards, and quick adoption in enterprise EHS management.
iAuditor takes center stage as a mobile-first EHS solution that caters to changing demand in industries like transportation, where a considerable chunk of the labor force is always on the go.
As mobile-first free EHS software, iAuditor emphasizes mobile-specific design and function so as not to break the continuity in small screens.
Therefore, iAuditor can be viewed as a smart option for organizations that must collect most of the information outdoors.
It especially becomes important in those industries where employees move constantly from one point to another, with mobile phones playing a significant role in their everyday lives.
- Customized Dashboards
- Custom Catalogs
- Total Asset Visibility
- Team Training and Upskilling
- Issue and Incident Reporting
- Free Plan: Starting at $0 / user/ Up to 10 users
- Premium Plan: $24 / seat/month when billed annually
- Enterprise Plan: Get a Custom Quote
BasicSafe defines itself as a one-stop cloud solution for time-consuming EHS chores, with an emphasis on high-risk sectors such as construction, food processing, manufacturing, and wood goods.
Managers in charge of basic or extensive health and safety programs will find the software simple to use and expandable to their company size at pricing ranges based on a personalized quote.
The software facilitates in the automation of essential EHS operations like training, incident reporting, auditing, and safety analysis, among others.
- Job safety analysis
- Lockout Tagout
- Incident reporting & investigation
- Training management
- Audit management
- Offers a quote-based plan. Contact the vendor for pricing
IsoMetrix is the best EHS software for analyzing and mitigating any risk. It is a comprehensive risk management and compliance application that records and collects data on your SSHEQ (health, safety, environment, social, and quality) activities. Its central activities manager monitors all activities to ensure compliance.
- EHS Management
- ESG Management
- Tailings Management
- Compliance Management
- Carbon Footprint Management
- ERM Management
Get Detailed IsoMetrix pricing as per your requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
What is EHSQ software?
EHSQ stands for Environmental Health Safety and Quality (EHSQ), which is essentially software that enables end-to-end management along the supply chain.
It helps businesses achieve continuous improvement in EHS processes, starting from design and development to engineering processes, managing suppliers, manufacturing, delivery, and customer management.
Some of the benefits of an EHS incident management software include saving time, minimizing risk, and preventing unplanned events.
What is the meaning of EHS best practices?
When the top management sets certain procedures in place to identify, define, record, and promote a formal EHS policy for an organization, such practices are identified as a part of an overall EHS management system.
The policy has a set of details outlining the responsibilities and expectations of a business or organization, the personnel, EHS members, and individual employees or students.
Moreover, the EHS best practices also include ISO’s most popular standards & the ISO 14001: Environmental Management System & ISO 45001: Occupational Health & the Safety (OH&S) Management System. ISO 14001 specifies requirements for the environmental & the management systems. Also check Fintech Apps
What is an EHS Insight App?
Typically, EHS Insight is more commonly famous for environmental, health, and safety processes to be managed more efficiently by providing tools and features.
It offers a platform for businesses to centralize their EHS information, track incidents, manage risk,
streamline compliance reporting, and enhance overall performance when it comes to safety and compliance. EHS mobile apps might also consist of certain modules related to environmental management, occupational health and safety, risk assessment, incident management, audit management, and more.
How big is the EHS software market?
According to the latest study by Markets and Markets, The Environment Health and Safety EHS software market was worth $6.7 billion in 2022 approximately. From 2022 to 2027, predicted to expand compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.0%.
As the necessity for workplace safety grows, so will the need for EHS software. EHS mobile apps will become more popular in 2023. This platform will allow staff to obtain critical safety information while on the move. It will also feature user-friendly interfaces, making it simple for them to do so.
What is EHS risk management software?
EHS Operational Risk Management, most commonly known as (ORM), entails the detailed practice of identifying and gauging environmental and safety-related risks and executing processes to cope with those risks to acceptable levels. ORM is essential for every organization seeking operational excellence in any field.