Best EHS Apps For Businesses will be described in this article. In recent years, there has been an upward trend in demand for versatile environment, health, and safety (EHS) app. This result? A surge in the availability of EHS mobile apps in the market.
EHS software assists businesses in managing and reducing risk, as well as complying with EHS laws. The finest mobile EHS software for Android and iOS ensures that all EHS platforms have a mobile solution for frontline workers.
Similarly, any robust mobile EHS software can collect, store, and analyze safety and compliance data even when it is not connected to the internet. It provides enterprises with the resources they need to comply with industry standards and guidelines at all times.
The best EHS insight app reduces the time, money, and energy required to manage audits, incidents, and training by automating safety, risk, and compliance activities.
Your organization will have the knowledge it needs to make informed, data-driven choices on how to reduce its environmental effects and carbon emissions, thanks to EHS Insight’s complete sustainability reporting.
Hundreds, if not thousands, of activities, aspects, and metrics related to sustainability may be utilized in combination with key performance indicators (KPIs) to analyze the company’s success easily.
What is Environmental Health & the Safety (EHS) Software?
An environmental health and safety app is a type of software program that is used to monitor, manage, and enhance workplace safety. The best EHS insight app also standardizes data gathering and administration. It assists businesses in analyzing valuable data in order to assess risks, monitor performance, and maintain compliance.
An EHS app can also help firms conduct investigations, improve management strategies, and promptly resolve issues. These solutions include automated systems for risk management that are proactive, avoiding unnecessary unfavourable occurrences and disrupting operations.
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Software Features
The environmental health and safety app includes the following fundamental features:
Basic Version Should Include:
- Document control
- Incidents must be documented, reported, measured, and addressed
- Provide safety training
- Examine EHS trends and performance
- Send alerts and notifications
- Automate administrative and remedial measures
Advanced Options Should Include:
- Analyze environmental and safety hazards
- Plan and carry out audits and inspections
- Maintain compliance and safety data
- Keep an eye on corporate waste and safety
- Smartphone and tablet capabilities
Best EHS Insight Mobile Apps In 2024
Although there are plenty of EHS apps out there, the best ones that your business can completely rely on, are scarce. Here’s a quick run down on the best EHS programs that you could use right now.
1. Xenia – Overall No. 1 EHS App For Companies Operating In EHS Sector
Xenia is our top choice for the best EHS app available today. Xenia is a user-friendly desktop and mobile application (available on both Android and Apple systems).
Xenia integrates facility maintenance, team operations, workplace safety, and quality assurance, providing managers with a comprehensive picture of facility health and workforce performance.
Through a powerful checklist builder, a full work order and task management system, team discussions, and analytics reporting, Xenia empowers teams to function securely and effectively. These features are seamlessly integrated into every team, asset, and location, guaranteeing optimal management of safety regulations and equipment efficiency.
Real-Time Data Capture: This feature guarantees that audit results and remedial actions are quickly documented, giving you fast insight into safety performance and allowing you to respond to identified hazards on time.
Analytics and Insights: The platform’s powerful reporting and analytics capabilities give useful insights into environmental, health, and safety performance trends, areas for improvement, and possible threats to company owners.
Customizable Checklists: Xenia enables you to develop customizable templates for a variety of operations, from opening and closing procedures to health and safety rules. This feature ensures that all staff members follow defined processes, which can help prevent violations and maintain a favourable reputation.
Cloud-based Solution: Xenia’s cloud-centric design liberates you from location constraints. Whether you’re on the shop floor, in a safety meeting, or working remotely, access Xenia anytime, anywhere. This ensures uninterrupted monitoring and control of EHS measures for a safer workplace.
Team Communication: Improve cooperation with rapid conversations, group updates, corporate announcements, and task mentions.
- Free Forever Plan: Introduced at $0 for up to 5 users with access to all the basic features.
- Starter Plan: Starting at $99/month for the first 15 users, includes a work calendar view, work reports,
- Premium Plan: Starting at $199/month for the first 15 users, includes reporting dashboards, time and cost tracking, template branding, public form submissions, automated templates, and more.
- Custom Plan: You get unlimited users, a dedicated account manager, onboarding and implementation, and integrations.
2. EHS Velocity
VelocityEHS is a global company that delivers ESG and EHS app solutions to assist in avoiding expensive errors, foresee hazards, and ensure the bottom line.
It is a powerful and comprehensive EHS management solution that helps enterprises accelerate systems while keeping under budget.
The Velocity EHS mobile app enables employees to handle action items even when they are not connected to the internet. Using the camera and voice-to-text functionality, you can record data faster and immediately configure data and settings with your VelocityEHS web app once online.
- Simplify Your Systems: Consolidate information and activities into a single system. Auto-populated fields and pre-built templates.
- Improve Sustainability: Keep track of SEGs and mark them for qualitative exposure assessments (QEAs). Launch and implement a large-scale online office ergonomics procedure.
- Manage Programs in One Place: Conduct a thorough statistical analysis of the sample data. With real-time data and risk matrices, demonstrate the value of IH to the C-suite.
- Get Detailed VelocityEHS pricing as per your requirements
3. EHS Insight
EHS Insight by StarTex Software, designed to help businesses become more efficient in compliance management, enables everyone engaged in the EHS app to readily access important business activities, route assignments, and critical task requests.
This EHS platform’s service areas include environmental, health, and safety, as well as ISO compliance and industrial hygiene. EHS Insight is ideal for both small and medium-sized companies (SMBs) and big corporations.
Save time and money by navigating a safe and sustainable work environment with the best EHS insight app. Its real-time dashboard assists you in managing information, monitoring and tracking KPIs, and creating reports in various forms. This dashboard links distant offices that are currently offline.
- Consolidated Audit Management: With EHS Insight’s audit management function, template-based checklists may be created to assist in planning, scheduling, and assessing inspection sessions. This whole procedure is not carried out on paper; instead, EHS Insight manages the entire system via automated setups.
- Real-Time Dashboard: EHS Insight also includes real-time dashboards to assist in managing information, monitoring and tracking key performance metrics, and producing reports in a variety of formats. This dashboard also assists in connecting to distant office sites for off-hours work.
- Intuitive Training Management: If a company wants to adhere to EHS compliance requirements, it has to train its staff on how to utilize the equipment, emergency exits, and tools to prevent accidents at their workstations. These training sessions can be organized using the EHS portal and subsequently audited.
- Automated Permit Management: EHS Insight offers an automated method for guaranteeing permit compliance. Reminders may be created to handle permit expiry and renewal more effectively. Furthermore, regulatory reports may be created with a single mouse click. Businesses may also provide auditors fast access to whatever record they want to view.
- Get a quote-based plan, and contact the vendor to learn more
4. 3E Protect
3E Protect by Verisk 3E can help your business meet EHS laws. This award-winning Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and chemical management system, formerly known as 3E Online SDS, provides effective SDS management via an intuitive interface and other attractive characteristics.
3E Protect is ideal for all sectors and organizations seeking SDSs in the required language and jurisdiction.
Moreover, as one of the best EHS Apps, this tool also ensures chemical and workplace safety by supporting an infinite number of documents, including SDSs in all supported languages, an unlimited number of locations, an unlimited number of EHS hotline calls, and full SDS data.
- End-to-end SDS Management: Collect fresh SDSs on your behalf from manufacturers and index up to 35 fields of data from each SDS—including GHS categorization and labeling information
- Compliance Management: 3E Protect ensures chemical and workplace safety by supporting an infinite number of documents, including SDSs in all supported languages, an unlimited number of locations, an unlimited number of EHS hotline calls, and full SDS data.
- Mobile Access: With the 3E Protect mobile app, 3E Protect subscribers can access SDSs and safety data such as danger, transportation, and waste classes, as well as chemical components, physical property, PPE, safe handling, and storage information at any time and from any location. Also check EHS Inspection Software For Businesses
- 3E Protect offers a 2-week free trial request, and contact the vendor to learn more
5. Enablon EHS
Enablon is a platform that provides businesses with comprehensive, dependable, and widely used Sustainability, EHS, and Operational Risk Management Software.
Enablon solutions, which have been implemented by over 1,000 worldwide businesses and are utilized by over 1 million users, help them properly manage their environmental and social performance, mitigating risks and driving profitability to new heights.
This platform reportedly provides enterprises with a complete, cloud-based environment, health, and safety (EHS) management platform that allows them to become entirely sustainable.
Lastly, if you are looking to use Enablon as an EHS app, know this that it boost corporate efficiency and performance by enabling data-driven choices while driving down expenses. The software also enables businesses to manage and efficiently handle enterprise-wide operational risk while keeping compliant with industry standards, health and safety legislation, and other rules.
Enhanced Productivity: An industry-leading user experience that increases user adoption, mobile capabilities that provide insight into frontline hazards, and predictive, preventative, and prescriptive analysis.
Data Prediction: Juno AI assistant suggests action plans in response to specific types of incidents and controls for specific types of risks.
Holistic HSE Management: This comprehensive approach allows you to concentrate not just on health and safety app but also on safeguarding your assets, facilities, and the larger community. As a result, you can make a stronger argument for future HSE investment.
- Does not cater to a free trial request. Contact the vendor to learn more
When creating a professional safety report, individuals no longer have to go through the painstaking process of gathering physical images and manually entering data. As mentioned earlier at the start of this post, since there’s an abundance of digitized solutions, these users simply need their mobile device to get started with an EHS insight app.
The problem is, of course, every EHS app isnt fine tuned to meet your business’s requirements.
Therefore, feel free to sign up for a free account, and evaluate the program before going for any low to mid tier pricing plan.