McDonald’s dcs error 10021: Are you having trouble? Please read this guide to find out why you’re getting this error and how to fix it. To serve people tasty fast foods like burgers and more, McDonald’s is a big food chain brand. Through an app, it makes it easier for people to order food. To get your food, it’s easier to order it online and have it delivered to your home instead of going to the store. However, the dcs error 10021 makes it hard for some users to order food from the McDonald’s app. This guide will teach you what this error code means and how to fix it.
What Is McDonald dcs Error 10021?
When McDonald’s dcs error 10021 happens, it generally means a problem linking to the app server. This error is often caused by an internet link that needs to be fixed, stable, or strong. But problems on the server side can also prevent you from logging in to the app. Verify that the app and device are both current.
How To Fix McDonald dcs Error 10021?
To fix McDonald’s dcs Error 10021, check your internet speed and fix any problems you find. Because a slow, unreliable, or weak internet connection is most likely to be to blame for this error. Verify whether McDonald’s services are available in your area because server-side problems will prevent you from logging into your account.
Troubleshoot Internet Problems
- Test the speed of the internet you already have connected.
- Connect to your ISP if the speed is slow.
- Put your computer to sleep and leave it alone for a while. After that, turn it back on and join your device.
- Leave your computer alone for four to five minutes after unplugging it. Plug the cords and wires back in and turn it back on.
- You can switch between different types of internet (for example, from Wi-Fi to cell data and back again).
Clear Mcdonald’s App Cache
- Select “Apps” from the list of settings.
- Click “Manage Apps.”
- Look for “McDonald’s” and tap it.
- Press “Clear data.”
- The second time, choose “Clear cache” after “Clear all data.”
- Click “Settings.”
- Just scroll down and tap “McDonald’s.”
- Press “Offload App” or “Delete App.”
- Install the app once more.
Reinstall/Update The Mcdonald’s App
- You can delete or remove the app from your device.
- Search for “McDonald’s” in the App or Play Store.
- Launch the app after installation.
Update Device’s Software
- Pick up the “Settings” app.
- Press “About phone.”
- Now, you’ll see a link to update the software version (under your Android version). Tap the link to proceed.
- Tap “OK,” and then wait for the update to install the most recent version of your device.
- Select “General” from the list of settings and then tap “Software Update.”
- Launch the McDonald’s app after setting up the most recent version.
If something else is needed, visit https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/contact-us.html and talk to customer service. We hope this guide was useful. Let us know how this guide works for you! Thank you!