Asus router login and how to reset your password will be discussed in this article. In this article, we’ll go over two approaches for password resets on Asus routers. There are two different methods for resetting passwords: a soft reset and a hard reset.
How To Reset Your Asus Router Password
In this article, you can know about Asus router login here are the details below;
The majority of Asus router owners find it difficult to change their password if they forget the old one. In this article, we’ll go over two approaches for password resets on Asus routers. There are two different methods for resetting passwords: a soft reset and a hard reset.
Asus Router Login
Use the following to log into your Asus router:
Put the following link in the browser’s address bar. Don’t type “HTTP://” in place of the IP address:
192.168.1.1 or 192.168. 0.1 or
How to reset your Asus Router password
1. Soft Reset Asus Router Password
If you haven’t already changed your Asus router password, you must first log in using the default Asus credentials before using this method to reset it. Also check https aka ms remote connect
- Check to see if your Asus router is turned on and whether you are linked to it wired or wirelessly.
- Go to the search bar in your computer’s browser after it is open.
- 168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1
- Asus IP address as the default value, or enter the URL
- You’ll be sent to the home page for the Asus router.
- Fill in the blanks with the bankruptcy username & password for your Asus router. Typically, they are “admin” and “admin.” If you lose them, you can find the default Asus login information near the bottom of the router.
- When you have used the proper username and password, click “Sign in.”
- Once you’ve reached the router’s home page, select “Administration” from the menu that appears on the bottom left of the screen, just above “Advanced Settings.”
- The “Restore/Save/Upload Settings” tab should be selected. Select “Restore on Factory Default” after that.
- Your Asus router will carry out the action when you pick the Restore option. It will take a few minutes to finish the procedure. Also check Youtube Vanced Error 400
2. Hard Reset Asus Router password
- You must manually press a button on the back of your Asus router to use this technique.
- Look at the illustration below to find the tiny black button on the back of your Asus router. This button resets the device.
- For 10 seconds, press and hold this button. Do not let go of the button until all of the lights on the Asus router have turned off.