Best Apps Like MoneyLion To Manage Your Money will be described in this article. Are you trying to find the top applications like MoneyLion? Do you want to know which app has the best features? Rest ensured that we will assist you with it. We’ll outline the top 8 MoneyLion alternatives in this article for your consideration. Maintaining good financial health isn’t always straightforward and uncomplicated, especially if you have a lot of bills to pay.
Managing your finances is one of the hardest things to accomplish as an adult. Even if there are various options to obtain a loan, such as visiting your neighborhood bank or just downloading a smartphone app, many consumers still lack the necessary financial management skills.
MoneyLion is one of the greatest financial applications available today. Over the past few years, a ton of apps with a primary focus on money management and loan lending have been published on the market. By connecting their bank accounts, keeping track of their credit scores, and applying for loans, it enables individuals to manage their own finances.
Top 16 Best Apps Like MoneyLion To Manage Your Money
In this article, you can know about Apps Like MoneyLion here are the details below;
You can borrow money before your salary arrives quickly with apps like MoneyLion. Additionally, some of these apps focus on either disbursing loans or giving users a clear picture of their own finances.
For more details on the top 8 applications like MoneyLion, see the guide below.
American financial institution Chime provides cost-free mobile banking services. Visa debit cards are issued to account holders, and they can use an online banking platform through the business’ website or mobile apps. The majority of its income comes from the interchange collection.
- Age requirement of at least 18 years
- Should be an American citizen.
- Your name, both first and last
- SSN: social security number
- A password and an email
Cash Advance: Chime allows up to $200 in cash advances.
Repaying the Advance: On your pay day, the loan amount will be automatically withheld.
There are no monthly payments, overdraft fees, or service fees levied by this company. Additionally, Chime’s spending account is totally free, and it assesses a $2.50 fee for any transaction made at an ATM that is not part of its network.
- There are no physical branches, and there are no overdraft or monthly fees.
- Bank accounts made available by Chime’s partners are protected up to the regular $250,000 maximum deposit insurance amount.
- It provides a number of fee-free banking services, including early access to earnings, checking accounts with no minimum balance, and an automated savings option.
- Purchases will be denied whenever you go over your credit limit, but no conventional negative balance fees will be assessed.
- Every time you spend money or receive payment, automatic saving tools help you save money.
Track your spending with Celo to save money and reach your objectives. When you employ its A.I. chatbox to build customized smart budgets and hone your budgeting abilities. Connecting your account information to Cleo is all that’s required to start the chatbot’s AI-powered analysis of your spending habits. Almost all banks often receive Cleo support. But you may easily ask Cleo for support if your bank isn’t included.
- Create customized smart budgets using its AI-powered service.
- Automatic savings based on your ability to pay.
- You can restrict how much money you spend.
- You can use it to increase your personal emergency fund.
- You may improve your credit score using Cleo.
- It displays how much you spent recently in each category.
- Age requirement of at least 18 years
- Have a stable source of revenue
Cash Advance: The most you may borrow through Cleo is $100 in cash advances.
Repaying the Advance: You can select a repayment schedule that ranges from three to twenty-eight days.
There are both free and paid versions of Cleo. Cleo Plus, its premium edition, has a monthly cost of $5.99.
By providing you with access to actual human financial counselors through “Albert Genius,” Albert delivers better banking, saving, investing, and budgeting solutions. They consistently monitor your bank fees, bills, unexpected charges, and send you notifications. These are actual financial counselors. Additionally, you will receive information on practical financial subjects, ranging from managing to debt repayment.
- Albert can automatically save your spare cash while keeping track of your income and spending patterns.
- Get paid up to two days early.
- No minimum or maximum repayment period is required.
- Uses state-of-the-art security technology to safeguard your private data.
- The FDIC insures Albert Cash and Albert Savings accounts.
- An American citizen or inhabitant
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a bank account with a U.S. institution
- A smartphone that is compatible with the Albert app
- Make an acceptable direct deposit.
Cash Advance: Through Albert, you may get up to $250 in cash advances.
Repaying the Advance: When you receive your next paycheck or as soon as you are able to, reimburse the advance.
It does not impose any late fees or interest charges.
Branch, which offers cash advances, budgeting tools, and a checking account, describes itself as “Banking for Working Americans.” You can get cash advances up to $150 two days before your pay is directly deposited into your checking account.
Simply download the branch app, register for an account, enter your employer information, work address, debit card or payroll information, and bank information.
- Enables you to save money, seek for credit, or keep an eye on your finances.
- Provides free CIBIL scores every month as well as customized advice.
- Loans do not have late fees or rollover costs.
- If you’re prepared to pay for faster access, you can get money rapidly.
- Age of majority is 18 years.
- Must possess a debit card or payroll card
- Give a bank account number
Cash Advance: You can only receive a maximum of $150 through a branch, and a maximum of $500 per pay period.
Repaying the Advance: On your following pay day, Branch will automatically deduct the advance amount from your checking account.
Fees: There are no interest, late fees, or membership fees; nevertheless, you are welcome to leave a tip in appreciation of the service.
Additionally, it costs $2.99 to $4.99 for an instant advance to your associated debit card or bank account, depending on the amount of the transfer.
Dave is similar to Moneylion in that it allows you to access your salary before payday. Your loan payments will be reported to significant credit bureaus thanks to a partnership with LevelCredit.
This indicates that Dave can help you improve or raise your credit score. Your upcoming paycheck will advance up to $100 to you.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Possess a consistent source of income that you direct deposit into your checking account
- Demonstrate that you are not spending your entire paycheck on bills.
Cash Advance: The most you can be given in a payday advance is $100.
Advance repayment options include manual payment or automatic withdrawals from a bank account. Additionally, your next payday is the date for the automated payment.
Fees: It has a $1 monthly cost that is automatically taken out of the bank account that is connected.
- Your phone bill, rent, and even the areas you frequently visit can all be readily budgeted for.
- If your budget exceeds what you had anticipated, you’ll get immediate alerts.
- Based on users’ past income and checking account information, this app employs an algorithm to anticipate their ability to repay loans.
- Instead of charging overdraft fees, it charges a monthly access fee for the app.
- Additionally, there is a choice to “tip” after receiving a loan.
Get cash advances from Empower with no credit check and no interest. All you have to do is download the app to your device and tell it how much money you want to save each week.
Then, it will review your earnings and outgoings each day to determine how much money you can use and when. You may link all of your bank accounts on your tablet because it functions as a financial aggregator.
- Empower can quickly make that money available to you if you set up paycheck deposits.
- Earn rewards and spend less at your favorite retailers.
- Have easy access to more than 37,000 ATM locations in the United States.
- Keep an eye on and track your spending.
- Has bank-grade security features and safeguards like Touch/Face ID, multi-factor authentication, and AES 256-bit encryption.
- Your account must be in good standing for 60 days or more.
- A minimum monthly income of $500
- Have three $200 recurring deposits.
- At least two transactions must be made on average per day.
- Healthy current account balance is required.
Cash Advance: It offers interest-free cash advances for all qualified members up to $250.
Paying Back the Advance: After being approved and receiving your cash advance, you can do so with your next salary.
Fees: There aren’t any maintenance, overdraft, insufficient fund, or secret fees.
To access all the services, including the banking and budgeting tools, it costs $8 per month. A 1% foreign currency fee is also added to the total transaction amount.
With Klover, you can obtain interest-free cash advances or paycheck advances and repay them once your next paycheck arrives. By registering for a Klover account and entering some basic information, you can accomplish this.
It then connects you with its financial goods and services using the data you’ve provided. Additionally, it will take 1 to 2 days for your account to be verified once you apply for a cash advance.
- Boost your financial situation and have access to money whenever you need it.
- The ability to categorize and track your monthly spending.
- Check out your cash flow using the’money in-money out’ feature.
- To obtain greater limits, complete little chores like answering questions.
- It encrypts all of your information using the strictest bank-level standards.
- The same employer should provide all deposits.
- Paycheck descriptions on bank statements must correspond to previously deposited paychecks.
- Have received at least three direct deposits in a row over the last two months.
- Pay yourself on a weekly or biweekly basis. Deposits on a monthly or semi-monthly basis are not accepted.
- Your account must be in the black.
- The past 90 days should have seen activity on the checking account.
- You may borrow a maximum of $100 for a cash advance. Additionally, it raises the limit via a point system.
Repaying the Advance: On the day of your next paycheck, a deduction will be made from your bank account to cover the cash advance.
There are no additional fees or interest charges. But it withdraws the exact same amount that you have borrowed. Additionally, the regular deposit option is totally free, and the money processing typically takes 1-2 business days. While the fee for the quick debit option can be anything from $1.99 and $14.99. The accounts will be deposited into your account on the day you requested.
By providing cash advances, FloatMe assists workers in getting ahead financially and helps you avoid overdraft, save money, pay bills, and manage your finances. Everyone has access to their expanding collection of personal resources, tools, and publications, including those on budgeting, emergency savings, strategy, taxes, and many more.
- It aids with budgeting, bill payment, overdraft avoidance, money management, and early access to your paychecks.
- Includes more than 10,000 financial institutions that it supports, such as USAA, Bank of America, Navy Federal Credit Union, Wells Fargo, and Chase.
- View any connected accounts and keep track of your money coming in and going out.
- Access a growing collection of articles, instruments, and other resources for personal finance.
- Your entire data set is protected by 256-bit encryption.
- Authenticated phone number and email
- Attaching a debit card to a live checking account
- Direct deposits made by a company
- A minimum monthly income of $200 is required
- A smartphone with text messaging capabilities
Cash Advance: New users can only access $10 to $30, and you can borrow up to $50 before your next payday.
Advance repayment: As soon as you accept an advance, your payback date is fixed.
Fees: A $1.99 monthly subscription fee is charged for this service. You may also test it out for free for 30 days and use all of the features it offers.
Vola Finance makes sure you have better financial management. Install the Vola app on your device, then establish an account by entering your contact details. Then, you can request for a jackpot account advance, which often arrives in less than five business hours. You can obtain the advance to your card right away through its Vola Card.
- You can track and control your costs using Vola.
- The amount of the advance is not based on past hours worked.
- Your paycheck is increased by its special algorithm.
- Provides overdraft defense.
- Be at least 18 years old
- It must have been open for at least three months.
- Maintain a $150 minimum balance.
Cash Advance: Vola Finance allows you to borrow a maximum of $300 with no interest.
Vola automatically removes repayments from your bank account when you’re due for an advance. Additionally, you are not penalized for making payments early.
Vola has a monthly membership cost in addition to its entirely free download. The cheapest membership package starts at $4.99, and the average monthly fee is listed at $7.99.
With the financial app Earnin, you can take out tiny sums of your earned money prior to payday. Earnin offers a similar service to Brigit and Dave, only that instead of collecting interest, they only want an optional gratuity in exchange for their services.
- Have a regular pay schedule, such as weekly, bimonthly, monthly, or every two weeks.
- your direct deposit transferred to a checking account in excess of 50%
- Your hourly wage must be at least $4.
- Using an electronic timekeeping system at a permanent work site
- Advance repayment: How much you can get in total throughout each pay cycle determines the payback period.
Cash Advance: $100 is the most you may borrow from Earnin. If you keep using the app and successfully repay all of your advances, you can even qualify for an advance of up to $500. This is another Apps Like MoneyLion. Also check Zilch Alternatives
Earnin doesn’t impose any mandatory fees, interest, or other unforeseen expenditures. It is also completely free to download and has no monthly fees.
- Earnin has the capacity to keep track of your working hours. You can connect the app to your company’s online timesheet system or upload a picture of your daily timesheet.
- Your earnings, financial habits, and a number of other variables all play a part in determining your pay period withdrawal limit.
- You may not be able to use Earnin at all depending on the type of work you do and how you are paid.
- Earnin uses strong encryption to protect user data.
- Your bank account’s overdrafts may be prevented by its balance shield.
- To connect the app to your checking narrative, you must provide your bank account details.
One of the greatest payday loan apps is Brigit, which is primarily renowned for its accelerated payday. It is more than simply a salary advance software, though. It also delivers a wide range of additional services like protection against overdraft fees and budgeting. Users can request a cash advance using the Brigit app’s paycheck advance features.
- Age requirement of 18
- The average wage should be more than $400.
- You must maintain a checking account.
- Have a balance in your bank account greater than $0
- After you get paid, there should be money in your bank account for two days.
- You must get at least three automatic payroll deductions from your company.
Cash Advance: If your credit card balance drops to zero, you may be eligible for a cash advance of up to $250.
When you request an advance, you will be provided the repayment date, which is also available in the app. On the day of your refund, the advance will be automatically withheld.
Brigit offers both free and paid membership options. Its monthly fee for Brigit Plus, its paid membership, is $9.99. Instant deposits, auto advances, and credit protection and security are all available in the premium version. Additionally, compared to the subscription plan, the free edition of the software contains extremely few capabilities. This is another Apps Like MoneyLion.
- Whether you are establishing credit for the first time or are rebuilding your credit, Brigit’s credit builder tool is an affordable alternative to secure credit cards.
- Along with getting your complete credit report, you can also track & monitor your credit score.
- When your balance is low, you can set up auto advances to automatically deposit money into your account.
- If your balance changes or if a bill is due soon, they’ll let you know.
- With the same 256-bit encryption that banks employ, all of your data is protected.
- Follow this link to read more about Brigit if you’re interested: Brigit Detailed Review
Similar to MoneyLion, CashNetUSA also provides payday loans, installment loans, and lines of credit via mobile platforms. Simply download the CashNetUSA app to your device, enter your contact information online, and submit the form. It takes into account credit information and scores besides your FICO scores during the approval procedure. This is another Apps Like MoneyLion. Also check KBB Alternatives
- Examine your payment information, including past and upcoming payments.
- You can take advantage of its discounts, promotions, and cost-free financial classes.
- Make a payment, examine your credit, and request a draw.
- Depending on where you live, different loans have different terms.
- Provides instructional materials and interactive tools for money management.
- Should be an American citizen
- Possess a long-term resident with a proven source of income
- You must maintain a checking account.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Possess a reliable source of revenue
Cash Advance: Through CashNetUSA, you can get payday loans up to a maximum of $600, and installment loans between $100 and $3,500.
Repaying the Advance: Depending on when your next paycheck arrives, you have 8 to 35 days to pay back the loan.
Fees: Where you live will have a complete impact on the loan fees and payback conditions.
Another business like MoneyLion that provides banking goods and a cash account is Wealthfront Cash Account. The ability to set up a direct deposit and receive your money a little bit earlier is one of this account’s key benefits.
- Anyone who is at least 18 years old
- Possess an American social security number
- A present resident of the United States with a fixed residence address there.
- Possess a U.S. phone number and be able to receive SMS texts.
Cash Advance: You may borrow up to 30% of your account at any time for any purpose.
Advance repayment: Follow your own plan to pay back the money you borrowed plus interest.
Fees: Interest rates on investment accounts range from as low as 2.40% to 3.65%, with an annual advising fee of $0.25%.
It doesn’t charge fees for starting accounts, trading or commissions, withdrawals, cancelling accounts, or account transfers.
- No account fees, overdraft expenses, or transfer fees.
- Whether you want to invest your spare cash, use it to pay bills, or simply save money for a major purchase, Wealthfront Cash Account has made managing your money simple.
- To reserve for things like an emergency fund or down prices, you can create categories, and they’ll automatically transfer your money to help you reach your objectives.
- Your money can be transferred directly from your cash account to the market.
- A debit card enables fee-free and paid cash withdrawals from more than 19,000 ATMs.
- Autopilot and self-driving technologies for investing and saving.
One of the greatest MoneyLion alternatives is PockBox, which provides a service that primarily attempts to swiftly link users with a lender that offers loans that can be suitable for them. This is another Apps Like MoneyLion.
All you need to do to request dollars online without going to a store is complete their quick and secure online form. After receiving your information, they’ll attempt to put you in touch with a lender.
- Age of at least eighteen.
- Must reside in the United States
- Must be employed or have a regular source of revenue that obtains in at least $800 per month.
- To enter into and make contracts under relevant legislation, one need be legally qualified.
Cash Advance: Additional helpful choices and funding of up to $2,500 are available.
Fees: The interest rates may change, and there is no monthly subscription fee.
- Users can select and connect with payday lenders who could give them an immediate loan of up to $2,500.
- Even those with poor or no credit scores can readily find lenders willing to offer loans.
- Depending on the lender you choose, the fees and interest loans you would pay when you got a loan.
One of the top MoneyLion alternatives that provides access to earned money is called FlexWage. Its main offering is WageBank, which uses a debit card to provide employees access to their earned money before their next pay period.
- It makes it possible for workers to get their wages whenever they need them.
- For workers who receive paper checks but are unbanked and unable to receive direct deposits, it provides reloadable payroll debit cards.
- When transferring your paycheck and using your debit card, fees will apply.
- You’ll observe that their fees are often smaller than those associated with obtaining a payday loan.
16. InGo Money
InGo Money is a top app similar to MoneyLion that enables users to cash personal, company, and payroll checks whenever they want. With InGo Money, you can receive your money in your bank, PayPal account, or prepaid card in a matter of minutes.
Simply link your PayPal account, prepaid card, bank debit card, credit card, and InGo Money profile in the app. This is another Apps Like MoneyLion.
- You meet the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, which is at least 18 years old or higher.
- A resident of one of the 50 states who is a citizen or legal alien of the United States
- Each check that is submitted for approval must be accompanied by information that you have provided that is accurate, complete, and true.
- You legally own or control all cards and accounts that you ask us to pay money to.
- You must provide a valid address.
Cash Advance: With Ingo, you can borrow money between $5 and $5,000. You are allowed to submit up to a total of $10,000 per month and $5,000 per day in the form of numerous checks. For some accounts, these caps can be raised to $15,000 monthly.
Fees: There are no fees at all for Money in 10 Days. However, there is a $5 minimum charge for money in minutes.
- You have the option to split a check to send money to various accounts, pay credit card bills, or buy an Amazon gift card.
- The money is guaranteed if your check is accepted, your account is funded, or your payment is paid.
- Customers with verified identities can use its app to cash checks written on U.S. financial accounts to fund.
The Bottom Line
The collection of apps like MoneyLion described above offers different functions from MoneyLion, like connecting with lenders or saving efforts. We therefore hope that the aforementioned post on the top 8 MoneyLion-like applications has assisted you in selecting the finest resolution for your requirements and tastes.