It can be hard for couples in long distance relationships because they don’t get to spend as much time together. This can sometimes make it hard to talk to and trust each other. Things can get tough, but the partners can work through them if they are ready to do extra work. You can keep your relationship strong by using this list of free apps for long distance couples.
Top 19 Best Apps For Long Distance Couples
Being away from your partner, especially on important days like birthdays or anniversaries, can make you feel lonely. However, you don’t have to worry because we’ve put together a list of apps perfect for long distance couples like you to stay in touch and close to your partner, regardless of the distance between you.
For long distance couples, the Kast app makes it simpler to watch a movie online. If you share your screen, you can watch movies or TV shows with other people.
- Kast lets up to 20 people share their screens simultaneously, and you can add another 100 people as viewers.
- The use of this app is free and compatible with iOS 13.0 or later.
- It also has different membership plans that start at $4.99.
It’s possible to make cards with beautiful photos using the TouchNote app. Keeping the conversation exciting and sweet also helps you make your bond with your loved one stronger. It has some cool functions that we should check out.
- With TouchNote, you can pair your lovely photos with more than 3000 amazing, one-of-a-kind designs and gifts that were carefully chosen by our team.
- It offers unique letter, wedding, and birthday card designs.
- TouchNote works with both Android and iOS phones.
For long distance couples, Nujj is one of the cute apps. In today’s busy world, staying in touch takes a lot of work, especially with a long distance partner. But with Nujj, you have to shake your phone to let your partner know you’re missing them, keeping your relationship healthy and happy.
- If this app is on your phone, it will buzz when your partner shakes their phone. You can let your partner know you’re thinking about them even when they’re not with you.
- Nujj is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later.
- You can get it for free, but you can also subscribe for as little as $0.99 a month and get all the sounds.
As it lets couples chat, plan their days, share movies and photos, and keep track of important events, Between is one of the best apps for long distance couples.
- This app helps people connect with their partners quickly, helping them make moments that will last a lifetime.
- Partners can also use free emojis and GIF pictures with the Between app to make the conversation more fun and sweet.
- You don’t have to worry about your chats on this app because your data is protected and kept safe.
- Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS computers are compatible with the Between app.
- Along with the free plan, there is a paid plan that starts at $2.99 per month and doesn’t have any ads. This plan has extras like love letters, bright themes, and more.
The Rave app lets couples watch their favorite shows on Netflix, Disney+, Prime Video, HBO MAX, YouTube, and more.
- The Rave app lets you text or talk with your partner while watching music or TV shows.
- It also lets users mix their favorite music videos with RaveDJ to make mashups.
- With iOS 13.0 or later, it is compatible.
- It’s free to use, but you can pay as little as $2.49 a month to get access to it.
The MyLove app keeps track of the couples’ relationship length and tells them of important dates like birthdays and anniversaries.
- It keeps track of the time spent together and makes new anniversaries, such as the 50th month and others.
- With a picture of a couple like you, the most recent version of this app can be modified.
- It is compatible with iOS 14.0 and later.
- The app is free, but you can also sign up for a monthly plan that starts at $1.99.
With a fun game, the Desire app can make your date with your long distance partner more exciting and fun. I love how it changes the way we think about closeness and romance.
- You can give your partner one of about 40,000 dares to choose from. Your partner will get points if they accept and carry out the Dare.
- In this app, small notes appear when you shake your phone, which you can then send to your partner. This makes it the best app for making long distance interactions.
- You can get this app for free on both Android and iOS devices.
8. Truth or Dare? Spicy
Truth or Dare is another app for couples who aren’t together. You’re missing out on much fun if you still need to play this game with your partner.
- It lets you choose from six different game modes with different themes, like “soft,” “hard,” “cool,” “naughty,” and so on.
- Type your name and select an image, such as weird or cute. After that, decide if you want to choose truth or dare.
- This app works with iOS 11.0 or later.
- You can enjoy free and paid versions, which start at $2.99.
The We-Vibe app helps couples strengthen their relationship and increase their levels of closeness. You can buy many sex toys that will keep your sex life exciting and full of action as if you were together all the time.
- The We-Vibe app works on iOS and Android devices and lets you text or video chat with your partner.
- Your partner can control the vibrations’ type, strength, and duration using this app, which also works with compatible vibrators.
HeyTell, a voice app, lets couples send sweet sound notes to their partners even when they are far apart. It’s also one of the cute apps for long distance couples.
- HeyTell lets you send sound notes without signing up for an account. Launch the app, select your friend, and press the button to begin chatting.
- Voice mails are quick and use only a little data.
- HeyTell can be used on Windows, iOS, and Android Phones.
- You can get it for free; in-app sales start at $0.99.
The iPassion app helps couples get to know each other better, which makes the relationship better and stronger.
- With the help of fun questions, this app helps you find out what your partner likes and doesn’t like when it comes to sexuality.
- If you’re in a relationship that spans long distance, this app can help you stay close.
- The iPassion app is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones and computers.
- The iPassion app offers a variety of services starting at $2.99 in addition to being free.
Couples can try Gyft, the best app for long distance relationships, to strengthen their bond.
- This app lets you send your partner’s e-gift cards. You can make your partner happy even when you’re not with them by giving them these e-gift cards.
- Sending a cute text message or a personal video will add a personal touch to your gift card.
- You can get this app for free on both iOS and Android.
13. Ultimate Intimacy
This is one of the best apps for couples to get closer. This game app is safe for couples and helps them get closer. It also blocks inappropriate content and naked people.
- There are four levels in the Ultimate Intimacy game: romance, foreplay, heavy foreplay, and heavy romance.
- Additionally, you can customize this game to your liking and ease.
- In addition, it offers a variety of themes to spark a conversation. Finance, family, romance, faith, and other topics are examples.
- There is also a list of more than 200 private positions with steps in this app.
- Ultimate Intimacy can be put on and used on both Android and iOS phones.
- It’s free to download, but you can buy extra things that start at $3.99 inside the app.
For long distance couples, Tinkovu is one of the most effective and user-friendly apps.
- You can send your partner a Tink or message with Tinkovu to let them know you are thinking about them.
- You can send a “I Think of You” message with Standard Tink.
- You can send a unique Tink and add a unique statement that is a long way away.
- You can send Memory Tink with any picture you want.
- This app can also be downloaded on both iOS and Android devices.
- In addition to being free, the Tinkovu app also offers a $3.99 paid membership.
The Lovedays app helps partners remember all the important dates.
- You can add trip dates, birthdays, anniversaries, and other important times to this app.
- This app lets couples decide the duration of their relationship when they are in long distance relationships.
- You can keep track of the days until your next meeting with Lovedays.
- You can also put pictures of your couple on the app screen to make the whole thing more personal.
In any relationship, talking to each other is very important. Honi lets you chat secretly with your partner and share GIFs and photos to make the conversation fun.
- The calendar in this app helps you remember all the important times and days.
- Honi also offers advice on how to make a relationship better for couples.
- Besides that, Honi lets you send your partner sweet messages to let them know you’re missing them or thinking about them.
- You can also make your dares and questions for your partner.
- Honi is a free app that works with iOS 10.0 or later.
- Additionally, it offers a variety of in-app sales starting at $1.99.
17. Twig – Journal for Couples
Twig app is a writing app that couples can use together.
- Writing about and putting pictures with notes about important times in a relationship can help the couple remember them all in one place.
- You can also write down even the smallest moments to remember them later.
- Twig works with iOS 11.0 or later.
- You can use this for free, but you can buy things inside the app that cost as little as $2.99.
The LoveBox app is simple to use and helps couples strengthen their relationship by encouraging them to give their partners more special care.
- To make your partner feel extra special, you can customize your messages with LoveBox by adding stickers, fonts, pictures, and GIFs.
- This also offers a variety of themes and suggestions you can use on significant occasions.
- The LoveBox app works with iOS 13.0 or later.
- Moreover, this app for long distance dating is free to download and offers in-app payments beginning at $4.99.
19. Feel: Heartbeat
Feel: Heartbeat is one of the cute apps for long distance couples because it lets them send heartbeats to each other.
- This app lets you feel your loved one’s heartbeat even if you are not in the same room. It also lets you save heartbeats.
- This app makes it easy to find the right heart. Just tap on it to send the heartbeat. A finger must be placed over the camera and flashlight. The next step is to add a note and then tap the Send button. Finally, you can choose your loved one to whom you want to send the heartbeat.
- Additionally, iOS 11.0 or later is compatible.
We hope you found our list of the best apps for long distance couples enjoyable. If you’re in a relationship that spans long distance, these apps can help make it better and more fun. In the comments below, please contact us with any questions or suggestions. Also, tell us what you want to learn next.